What can be done against fatty hair ?
In order to find the right solution for oily hair, it is not enough to deal with the consequences, but understand the causes and understand why this terrible and irritating phenomenon is at all.
Fatty hair can thus be a terrible problem because it looks messy, blinded, dirty. How to get rid of fatty hair? Here are the tips and tricks that you have to try!
What is causing a fatty hair ?
Fatty hair actually has only one cause, and this is the surplus of sebum that produces the salivary glands in our body. The endings of these glands are close to the very root of the hair and the surface of the skin. The excess of sebum is curled up on the head of the head and spreads out of the hair, resulting in greasy hair. So, it is not unknown why the hair is fat.
The very question is why we produce surplus sebum that is visible on our hair. There are several causes for this:
- The next factor, that is, the fact that you have simply inherited such a set of genes and that you have a greasy skin, and therefore a hair.
- Hormonal changes. The first hormone effects can be seen in puberty – the period when beautiful, childish silky hair turns into oily hair that cries for everyday laundry. And later in life, hormones can interfere with your fingers. Women are therefore more likely to have fat before pre-menstrual periods if they use contraceptive pills and the like.
- Obesity or poor diet. People who are unhealthy food, mainly fatty and fried food and sweets, are more inclined to have oily hair and fat head
- Diseases and disadvantages such as, for example, seborrhoeic dermatitis. In this case, hair and dandruff go together in the package. If this is your fault, read how you can cure it.
In addition to these causes, which are not easy to influence, the answer to the question of why fat hair can be in inadequate hair so that we will first deal with this detail because we can influence it. First of all, it is important to wash your hair with a mild natural shampoo that does not drain the skin of your head.
What to use with for oily hair and how to prevent this problem ?
Especially this method has no purpose if it is still unhealthy to feed. Then you can easily enter the so-called. a vicious circle of greasy hair. People with this problem know what this is all about – this is when you start a day with clean hair and end up with dirty and dampened ones you must wash off again tomorrow. Impossible, you will say. But still, read how you can achieve this. In this way, you’re actually treating your hair to get less fat. Take the following steps:
- Choose the right shampoo for oily hair. This is by no means a strong shampoo with chemicals. It is best not to get some mild shampoo with natural ingredients that have a role to nourish the head skin and clean themes. Too strong ingredients in the shampoos will dry out the scalp during washing. As a result, the organism will respond with additional sebum production, and this will again make you greasy. If you need to wash your hair every day, it must necessarily be a natural shampoo that plays a role and cleans but also stabilizes headaches and a problem with excess fat. These shampoos mainly contain plants that have proven to be useful for hair care that can be found below.
- Avoid daily washing of hair as this also destabilizes the production of sebum in the same way as too strong shampoos for oily hair. To start, skip one day. Bring your hair in a messy bundle that day, put some interesting detail on your hair, scarf, hat, raff or the like.
Avoid excessive washing of your hair
Did you use to sleep for a day without washing? Now try adding another one. Be patient. It takes time to send a signal to the body to produce less sebum, but over time you will be able to get a hair to wash every 2 or 3 days.
- Avoid the hair conditioner. If your ends are dry and you can not brush them, put the conditioner – but only the ends of the hair. The fact that our hair naturally has is sufficient for its softening. If you add more treatments with the same function, your hair will become greasy faster. This hair again cries for washing and you fall back into the same story that, as we said before, is not a solution for oily hair. Instead, for the care of your hair, get a good natural shampoo that regenerates your hair from the root to the top, it keeps it and makes it healthier.
- Regularly cut and brus hless hair. One of the reasons why hair grease is too much hair over the hair. Get rid of this habit because you apply dirt on your hair, but also stretch the existing fat on your hair. Hair that is severely cut off has dry and cracked ends that in the way irritate and curd us to keep them with their hands constantly. Another vicious circle
Have you tried Dr. Balwi’s hair care shampoo ?
Thanks to a unique combination of ingredients your hair receives the essential nutrients that nourish the roots and hair, and prevent their loss. Our shampoos and sprays are concentrated in Biotin. In addition unlike ordinary hair care products, ours tackle the problem at the root. Because a stronger and vitalised hair root produces more resistant and, of course, more silky hair!
What are the natural ingredients that are effective against oily hair
You can buy a shampoo for oily hair but again emphasize that it is best to choose a neutral, mild and completely natural variant. Here are some hundreds of things you should have, and some tricks you can try at your home:
- One of the reasons why an average woman should have stocks of lemons in the house is its impact on weight loss, and for this purpose, look at what a lemon diet is. Another reason is that the lemon is an excellent solution for oily hair. The lemon should be drained, mixed with water and applied to the hair. Citric acid will help the hair to get rid of impurities, excess fat and dandruff.
- Beer contains alcohol that is known to dry out and may occasionally be as good as a natural skin lotion. You need to drop half a glass of beer and two glasses of water and pour out your hair with it. Then rinse well with all the lukewarm water. The beer is good because it does not have enough alcohol, and it still has to be further classed with water. In addition, it contains B vitamins that are excellent for health and faster hair growth.
- Jojoba oil although the oil is excellent for oily hair. Its molecular structure is similar to sebum, so it does not irritate the skin’s head but it helps to balance the skin of the head. It is a great substitute for the regenerator because it helps to make the hair softer and healthier, not hurting the natural fat of the head. Similarly, castor oil is also used.
Do you have more questions or are you suffering from hair loss issues ? Then feel free to to contact our friendly team that will answer all your queries. Furthermore they can also propose a free and non binding hair analysis. So don’t hesitate if you want to benefit from Dr. Balwi and Elithairtransplant’s expertise for a successful and affordable hair transplant in Turkey !
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A 100% FREE AND
NON BINDING HAIR ANALYSIS
Ask now for a free, non-binding hair analysis. Our experts are at your disposal 24/7!