In addition to nourishing the hair, the topical application of coconut oil promotes the pigmentation of the strands, fights infections and inflammations, prevents falling and stimulates growth.
When the passage of years makes its mark on the organism, various things begin to happen. Hair loss is one of them, as well as the appearance of gray hair.
All these are accompanied by wrinkles and other types of changes no less important. Even, it could be said that there is a set of things predestined to appear as the body ages.
But not only the physical part of the organism deteriorates with the passage of time; the mind is one of the most important areas of the human being, and this can also come to perceive the wear and tear of the years.
The experience obtained by the mind is accompanied by endless experiences, which have also led to stress or anxiety, symptoms associated with the appearance of gray hair.
Why does gray hair appear?
- The gray hair is synonymous with little aesthetics for a large number of people who, for this reason, seek any way to avoid its appearance.
- However, these whitish flashes in the hair do not appear only by age or stress (as many claims). The reason is a little more elaborate than you might think.
- In the first place, the gray hair begins to be noticed thanks to the loss of melanin; it is becoming exhausted by the course of age.
- However, this compound can also be minimized at early ages, even before the age of 20.
- The melanin is lodged under the scalp in a kind of tubes called hair follicles, which can suffer problems and thus encourage the appearance of gray hair.
- Second, medical science established hydrogen peroxide as a chemical compound responsible for decolorizing hair, which directly affects the production of melanin (named above).
The excess of this occurs when the antioxidant enzymes are not sufficient to decompose it in water and oxygen.
Why does hair fall out?
The loss of hair in moderate amount is normal and is due to the renewal of the epithelial tissue. However, the concern jumps up at the moment when no replacement is presented.
That is when the scalp spaces become more visible.
Hair falls due to various factors. These are the main ones:
- Inadequate food
- Bad protection of the same.
As a result of the aforementioned problems, a large number of people are looking for ways to solve them.
The disadvantage does not lie in wanting to remedy hair loss and the appearance of gray hair, but in the form of which one gets to face it.
Given the concern, this group falls into the clutches of the cosmetic industry; therefore, they become prone to the use of excessively chemical products.
These may offer results, however, they also tend to cause side effects in the body.
It is important that we try to put aside nonsensical solutions to the problem of hair loss and the appearance of gray hair.
If we look at the natural alternatives that we have at our disposal to tackle this problem we find more relevant and favorable solutions for the health of the organism. This is the case of coconut oil.