Our smooth hair tips to better care for them
If you have straight hair, you know your hair needs special attention. For smooth hair to be admired it needs to be flawless. It cannot be burned, it can not have double ends and it can not be broken. The threads should be moisturized, with a lot of lusters and without frizz. In addition, the cut should always be up to date.
Discover our best smooth hair tips in this article
How can I keep my hair beautiful and healthy ?
- Always moisturize your hair. The longer the hair is hydrated, the longer the hair will be smooth and shiny. For this, drink plenty of water and use moisturizing products, such as conditioners and masks. Try to make capillary hydrations periodically
- Comb the hair carefully. Give preference to wide bristles and wood combs as this material removes static electricity from the strands and keeps them from creeping
- A healthy and balanced diet is the best care for smooth hair ! Hair strands are made up of keratin, a protein produced by our body. Feed yourself with lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and vegetables to provide essential amino acids for the formation of hair strands
- Choose the right products to treat hair. Give preference to shampoos without salt and without sulfates. In addition to keeping their hair moisturized, they nourish the scalp and cleanse the scalp
- Use anti-frizz products. The anti-frizz products help maintain disciplined and smooth scalp throughout the day
- Avoid passing moisturizing products on the hair root. Smooth hair is usually more oily and the scalp tends to produce more fat when in contact with moisturizing products. When passing the conditioner or moisturizing products, give at least 1-2 fingers away from the scalp and apply only to the scalp
- Keep scalp always clean. Smooth hairs tend to be more oily, so good daily hygiene is key to maintaining scalp health
My hair is not naturally smooth!
Who does not have the natural straight yarn usually uses the chemicals to smooth the yarn? More than a trend, for much straight hair, turned into a lifestyle. The market is full of news to make hair straight.
Among them: progressive brush, definitive brush, Moroccan brush and flat iron. Definite or temporary, the brushes make up the heads of women of various ages and social classes.
The straight hair looks easy to care because they are always combed. But even they need special care because, despite having greater strength, they have less flexibility. So, the main care is not to break the scalp.
Don’t forget to hydrate your hair
Hydration is an essential smooth hair tip. And once every fortnight, deep cleansing shampoo does not look too heavy for the hair to get softer.
After subjecting hair to straightening, cauterization and neutralization are essential. These procedures are almost mandatory as complementary treatments. Not to mention, of course, the use of specific and quality shampoos and conditioners.
A great recipe for recovering the yarns when they are losing their shine is to mix a tablespoon of white vinegar with a spoonful of cream and apply for five minutes. The effect is scaleless hair, with great shine and health.
Hydration tips for smooth hair
The best way to keep the strands tame is hydration. Hydration stops the frizz. At the time of washing, use a good sealant (conditioner) to close the scales and prevent the scalp from shivering. Finishers, leave-in combs, and silicones also help a lot.
Have you tried Dr. Balwi’s hair care shampoo ?
Thanks to a unique combination of ingredients your hair receives the essential nutrients that nourish the roots and hair, and prevent their loss. Our shampoos and sprays are concentrated in Biotin. In addition unlike ordinary hair care products, ours tackle the problem at the root. Because a stronger and vitalised hair root produces more resistant and, of course, more silky hair!
Products for straight hair
Does using specific products to care for smooth hair works ? Yes, the right ones help control volume and prevent frizz, as well as keep your hair hydrated and protected from everyday aggression.
The idea is to apply the cream without rinsing only in length, from the middle to the tips, to avoid the appearance of dirty, since it is at the root of the locks that the oil is produced.
Pass the combing cream on the still wet scalp, spreading the product with your hands and combing so that the cosmetic is not concentrated in any area. The hair can dry naturally or with the help of a brush.
But straight yarn owners need to be aware of the constant use of the product: too much use can leave hair looking dirty and heavy.
Products with Keratin to care for smooth hair
Intense chemical processes, such as straightening, and excessive use of flat iron and hair can remove natural keratin from the hair. The lack of protein will leave the brittle, opaque, elastic, porous, almost impossible to untangle strands.
Products that contain keratin in your formula help to recover the scalp in the day to day, making it easier to comb and keeping more aligned and moisturized.
Women who use a dryer and flat iron frequently to achieve smooth tresses need to take even greater care of the health of the scalp. Thermal protectors are indispensable to keep the scalp always beautiful.
We hope that those smooth hair tips will be helpful for your hair care routine. Using a combination of non chemical products and our advice is the best way to ensure your hair stays smooth and healthy.
Do you have more questions or are you suffering from hair loss issues ? Then feel free to to contact our friendly team that will answer all your queries. Furthermore they can also propose a free and non binding hair analysis.
So don’t hesitate if you want to benefit from Dr. Balwi and Elithairtransplant’s expertise for a successful and affordable hair transplant in Turkey !