How to Keep Your Hair Beautiful and Healthy
- Always moisturize your hair. The longer the hair is hydrated, the longer the hair will be smooth and shiny. For this, drink plenty of water and use moisturizing products, such as conditioners and masks. Try to make capillary hydrations periodically.
- Comb the hair carefully. Give preference to wide bristles and wood combs as this material removes static electricity from the strands and keeps them from creeping.
- Have a healthy and balanced diet. Hair strands are made up of keratin, a protein produced by our body. Feed yourself with lean meats, vegetables, fruits, and vegetables to provide essential amino acids for the formation of hair strands.
- Choose the right products to treat hair. Give preference to shampoos without salt and without sulfates. In addition to keeping their hair moisturized, they nourish the scalp and cleanse the scalp.
- Use anti-frizz products. The anti-frizz products help maintain disciplined and smooth scalp throughout the day.
- Avoid passing moisturizing products on the hair root. Smooth hair is usually more oily and the scalp tends to produce more fat when in contact with moisturizing products. When passing the conditioner or moisturizing products, give at least 1-2 fingers away from the scalp and apply only to the scalp.
- Keep scalp always clean. Smooth hairs tend to be more oily, so good daily hygiene is key to maintaining scalp health.
My hair is not naturally smooth!
Who does not have the natural straight yarn usually uses the chemicals to smooth the yarn? More than a trend, for much straight hair, turned into a lifestyle.
The market is full of news to make hair straight. Among them: progressive brush, definitive brush, Moroccan brush and flat iron. Definite or temporary, the brushes make up the heads of women of various ages and social classes.
The straight hair looks easy to care because they are always combed. But even they need special care because, despite having greater strength, they have less flexibility.
So, the main care is not to break the scalp. Hydration at the tips is essential. And once every fortnight, deep cleansing shampoo does not look too heavy for the hair to get softer.
After subjecting hair to straightening, cauterization and neutralization are essential. These procedures are almost mandatory as complementary treatments. Not to mention, of course, the use of specific and quality shampoos and conditioners.
A great recipe for recovering the yarns when they are losing their shine is to mix a tablespoon of white vinegar with a spoonful of cream and apply for five minutes. The effect is scaleless hair, with great shine and health.
Smooth and Rebellious
The best way to keep the strands tame is hydration. Hydration stops the frizz. At the time of washing, use a good sealant (conditioner) to close the scales and prevent the scalp from shivering. Finishers, leave-in combs, and silicones also help a lot.
Products for Straight Hair
Care of Smooth Hair
Does using specific products for smooth hair work? Yes, the right products help control volume and prevent frizz, as well as keep your hair hydrated and protected from everyday aggression. The idea is to apply the cream without rinsing only in length, from the middle to the tips, to avoid the appearance of dirty, since it is at the root of the locks that the oil is produced.
Pass the combing cream on the still wet scalp, spreading the product with your hands and combing so that the cosmetic is not concentrated in any area. The hair can dry naturally or with the help of a brush. But straight yarn owners need to be aware of the constant use of the product: too much use can leave hair looking dirty and heavy.
Products with Keratin
Intense chemical processes, such as straightening, and excessive use of flat iron and hair can remove natural keratin from the hair. The lack of protein will leave the brittle, opaque, elastic, porous, almost impossible to untangle strands. Products that contain keratin in your formula help to recover the scalp in the day to day, making it easier to comb and keeping more aligned and moisturized.
Women who use a dryer and flat iron frequently to achieve smooth tresses need to take even greater care of the health of the scalp. Thermal protectors are indispensable to keep the scalp always beautiful.