Learn all about hair chamomile and its positive effect on the growth and health of your hair. Chamomile extract and oil are used for hair care in cosmetics because they have moisturizing and soothing properties.
Did you know that regular use of chamomile oil improves the condition of the head skin and contributes to the removal of dandruff? With the problem of dandruff and damage to the head of the head, often the hair loss to which the chamomile has a positive effect is also associated. Hair not only strengthens but also accelerates hair growth.
Chamomile tea can be used as a gentle color for blue and blue brown hair. The rinsing gives the hair a brighter color. It is not surprising that this medicinal herb is used for hair care and skin care.
Read how to make the chamomile oil itself, which is often used to hydrate the dry skin of the head, remove dandruff and improve the condition of the head. With its regenerative properties, it helps the hair chamomile oil to grow hair follicles to a great extent, and antioxidants help to protect hair and scalp from free radicals. This plant is soothing to sensitive skin and is quite popular for adding gloss to your hair.
How does chamomile affect hair?
Chamomile flowers are rich in minerals and antioxidants. Chamomile oil is applied to the skin of the head and promotes hair growth by increasing collagen production and circulation in hair follicles.
A haircut can be used alone or in combination with other moisturizing oils.
Botanical research shows that chamomile contains many active ingredients, including different antioxidants and volatile oils. They are responsible for the brilliant color of flowers and a strong scent. Some of the active ingredients found in chamomile are :
- Plant sterols are known as calendaring
- Calendic acid
- Linolic acid
- Tocopherols etc.
Chamomile oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, making it ideal for problems such as itching, tingling, and inflammation. Read how you can relieve the skin’s scabies and with popular Brahmi oils and then look at and how your face chamomile is used.
The regenerative properties of chamomile oil make it an ideal place for healthier hair follicles, which leads to better hair growth.
Hair chamois – use
Hair chamois can be used as:
- Chamomile tea
- Chamomile oil
- Chamomile shampoo
There are many chemical treatments and professional colors for changing your hair color. However, if you want natural, hairless hair, the chamomile tea is all you need.
The golden color of chamomile, medicinal herbs used centuries for the treatment of various problems, together with the present flavonoids, can brighten your hair.
Basic flushing of hair with chamomile tea is an easy way to incorporate this plant into your routine of beauty. Add 5 teaspoons of chamomile to hot water and leave it this way until it cools down. Then remove the bags and apply on your hair after the shampoo and balms. Do not rinse. Leave your hair dry.
This process has a great effect, especially if you have lightweight locations.
Do this by:
- Chamomile flowers (one hand of a fresh chamomile flower)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 egg yolk cheese or lemon juice
Place the chamomile in a glass bowl and pour hot water. Add vinegar or lemon juice and leave for 15 minutes. Filter and let it cool down. Apply to clean hair (after shampoo). Rinse with lukewarm water. You can use this after every hair wash.
Chamomile for natural hair care
- Chamomile is also used for natural hair care. Of course, it’s not about drastic dedication, but it’s worth the effort and it’s natural!
- This recipe for chamomile hair is very flexible. You can add moisturizing ingredients such as argan or coconut oil to it, or you can dilute it with water.
- Use whole, dry chamomile flowers – about 3 large spoonfuls, which is about 4-5 tea bags of chamomile. Best to use flowers, it’s fresher than tea bags.
- Add some honey to the mixture, because it tends to soften the hair (any honey to use). 1 spoon of honey is enough.
- A little lemon juice, 1 tbsp, it can dry out the hair, but it also significantly increases the effect of chamomile light. If you have a very dry and damaged hair, skip the lemon.
- Add the flowers in boiling water together with all the ingredients and leave for about 20 minutes. You need about half a cup of boiling water
- You can use the oily vodka at the end of the process, to dilute the chamomile (not necessary). You need 1/3 cups.
The process of making a hair lotion blend
- Put the chamomiles in a glass or other container.
- Swim with ½ hot water and make no mistake. Cover and leave until cooled.
- Filter after the mixture and freely press the flowers in order to get out of excess water (the same with tea bags).
- When you have this potent chamomile tea in a bowl, add honey and lemon juice and have a good palette.
- Add 1/3 cups of rose water (or plain water) and pour all this in a pan or bottle.
- Use up to several times a week after washing your hair and do not breathe.
- Brunettes also benefit from chamomile in consecrating hair in a natural way.
- Continue to use chamomile tea every few days to slowly change the hair color and retain that golden chamomile effect.
Chamomile mask for hair bending
Put 4-5 tea bags of chamomile in a hot water bowl and leave for 20 minutes. Then cool the tea. Mix this tea with a glass of natural yogurt and apply on clean hair. Leave on the hair for 30-60 minutes. You can use this mask once a week.
Chamomile is a medicinal herb that has been used long ago for the treatment of various disorders. Do you also love tea from medicinal herbs? Not only can you prepare chamomile tea during winter days, but you can use this tea anytime and for the care of your hair.