Does your hair break ? These are the possible reasons
Hair loss by itself is to some extent completely normal. The average woman loses between 50 and 100 hair per day – up to 150 in some cases. But when to worry about this issue ?
There is a simple test you can try yourself – get a haircut that has about 60 hairs between your fingers and pulls a little more powerfully. It usually drops between 5 and 8 coats that are normal. And more than 15 hairs are worrying. To recover your hair and time to go to action, find out if some of your future problems are causing your condition.
Oversure of hair care products
While styling your hair, it is often too tiring, using a hot appliance (hair dryer, iron, Figaro) or maybe using hair loss products. Firing is often replaced by hair loss because of the amount of hair, but since they do not fall from the roots, this is a different situation. Therefore, it is essential to prepare your hair for stylization using a number of plant-based preparations that will protect your hair and hair.
Wearing the same hairstyles all the time
- Most commonly, it is a tall and very tight ponytail that literally keeps hair dry in the same parts of the skip. If the constant hairstyle that ties your hair to the cause, it is easy and gradually resolved. Take a break from tails, braids, and extensions so your hair gets a chance to recover and grow.
- In hormonal disorders, this is due to the reduction of estrogen and progesterone levels and elevated testosterone levels causing hair loss. In this case, it is most important to determine the exact cause of the hormonal imbalance. It may vary from thyroid problems, polycystic ovary syndrome, or simply as a reaction to hormone–regulating drugs. Be sure to visit a doctor and advise on the correct therapy to bring the hormones in line, just as with your hair.
- As we have stated, here again, are the hormones that can “cause” their hair loss with their “wild“. Good hormones that stimulate hair growth are estrogen, while progesterone can affect its decline. If you notice changes since you started using oral contraception, be sure to consult with your gynecologist and do one more search again to get the contraception that suits you.
- Traumatic physical events, such as birth or injury, can lead to hair growth cycle disorders. The good news is that when your body recovers from trauma (no matter what it is), the hair growth cycle will return to normal and therefore, in this case, the most important patient.
- Severe emotional stress can sometimes cause hair loss, and can often and further accelerate the loss that has already begun. In that case, an enchanted circle is created because stress activates the decline and you are stressed away from falling and so constantly. In this case, classical stress-fighting methods are advised. Meditation, yoga and healthy habits help revitalize hair growth cycles while relaxing the body and mind.
- Vitamin A is a major problem here. Fewer intake of vitamin A into the body can lead to dry, brittle hair, and too much intake can result in serious hair loss. Too much vitamin A is not good, but too few other vitamins are just as bad. If your eating habits are not the best, try to inject as much protein and iron as possible. You can get them from meat, eggs, fish, and seafood, and they also contain beans, nuts, hard cereals, seeds, lentils, and spinach.
What is the hair growth cycle ?
In the anagen phase, the hair grows. The phase length of anagenesis varies depending on the site as well as the number of hairs that are in the anagen phase. The anagen phase on the scalp lasts from 3 to 6 years, depending on the genetic status of the individual.
The cathode phase is the beginning of hair loss. Reduces the amount of pigment in the stomach and the stem cells no longer produce the hair. It comes to the initial separation of hair from the roots and the hair goes to the surface of the skin.
The telogenic phase is the final stage of hair growth, where old hair is thrown out and begins a new hair growth cycle. At this stage, the hair separates completely from the root. Hair loss occurs when there is a harmful substance on the hair follicle, which prevents it from creating a hair.
Increased hair loss is called telogenic influence, and the condition resulting from hair loss on the scalp or on other parts of the body is called alopecia. It is important to note that there is also inborn baldness, which manifests itself in a different large area of the scalp where it does not grow hair.
Increased hair loss in men and women – differences
This phenomenon in men is divided into several types ranging from normal scalp before puberty to abundant baldness, where hair remains only on the stroke from the slit to the neck.
Female Androgenic Alopecia is characterized by the outer margins of the hair growth area, and the hair is severed on the toe. Particularly sensitive periods for women are time after delivery and menopause when blood levels of estrogen are falling.
Hair loss due to immune and stress disorders
Alopecia areata is a form of alopecia characterized by a focal hair removal from the scalp or other parts of the body, and by extension, it can be divided into focal, complete (loss of all hair on the head) and universal (lack of all hair on the body). Mechanisms of alopecia area are not entirely clear, and researchers believe it is mediated by immune system disorders and increased stress.
Alopecia areata is a common occurrence in the general population and affects 1-2% of the population. It is important to bear in mind that this is the most common reversible phenomenon, so in 90% of cases, hair will grow again in affected areas, and this will be as much as 50% of cases occur within the first year of illness. Despite good predictions, it is very important to provide psychological support to the patients.
Do you have more questions or are you also suffering from hair loss issues ? Then feel free to to contact our friendly team that will answer all your queries. Furthermore they can also propose a free and non binding hair analysis. So don’t hesitate if you want to benefit from Dr. Balwi and Elithairtransplant’s expertise for a successful and affordable hair transplant in Turkey !
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A 100% FREE AND
NON BINDING HAIR ANALYSIS
Ask now for a free, non-binding hair analysis. Our experts are at your disposal 24/7!