9 really effective tips against hair loss
To prevent hair loss it is very important to take measures both internally and externally. We will improve our diet, avoid the elements of heat and try to control stress. Hair loss is a problem for those who suffer from it. Not only can it greatly affect your self-esteem, it can also be the symptom of a health disorder.
There are many remedies and tips to prevent hair loss. However, in this article, we share those that are simpler and more effective.
1. Choose a natural shampoo
Shampoo, in the short term, can give hair the effect or look we want. However, in the long term, it can damage it if it is made with certain synthetic ingredients. We recommend opting for a natural shampoo.
Although the immediate result may not be so spectacular, we will eventually prevent hair loss. Sulfates and silicones make our hair perfect after washing, soft and shiny.
However, we will notice that it gets dirty more easily and that it becomes oily or dry with the passage of time. Natural shampoos are made with coconut oil, aloe vera, essential oils, plant extracts, etc.
Have you tried Dr. Balwi’s hair care shampoo ?
Thanks to a unique combination of ingredients your hair receives the essential nutrients that nourish the roots and hair, and prevent their loss. Our shampoos and sprays are concentrated in Biotin. In addition unlike ordinary hair care products, ours tackle the problem at the root. Because a stronger and vitalised hair root produces more resistant and, of course, more silky hair!
2. Tips against hair loss : do not wash your hair every day
It is not advisable to wash the hair every day, as we weaken it and alter the balance of the scalp. In addition, wet hair falls more easily. If we can not do without our daily washings, we can do it without shampoo every other day.
3. Learn to take good care of your hair
Hair is part of our body and we should treat it with the same care and affection as the rest:
- Brush it gently and in a habitual way. We will use, if possible, brushes of natural materials, since these are more beneficial to the scalp and prevent frizz.
- Avoid excessive use of dryers and irons, which break, spoil and weaken the hair.
- If we make bunches and collected, try not to tighten them too much.
- When exposed to the sun, protect our hair with a hat or cap. Especially, if we do it for more than half an hour.
- Do not abuse products such as gels, waxes or foams.
4. Massaging the scalp
One of the best tips against hair loss is to massage the scalp every day. In addition, we favour the growth of new hair. We must do this by pressing the scalp with medium intensity, making small circles, from the forehead to the nape of the neck.
The best time is just before bedtime, for 5 or 10 minutes. When finished, we will notice a pleasant tingling, as a result of activating circulation.
5. Do I need vitamins supplement ?
There are many vitamin and mineral supplements to fight hair loss. However, we must take into account the following issues:
- These supplements are effective in cases of nutritional deficiencies. If the cause of hair loss is genetic or a consequence of a health problem, we may not notice an improvement.
- We must take them under the supervision of a professional, as some vitamins can be harmful in excess.
- Some of the most beneficial nutrients are biotin, zinc or silicon.
- We should take them only seasonally, taking breaks.
6. Tips against hair loss, drink water
This simple habit is beneficial for multiple disorders and can help us improve our hair health. We only have to drink two liters of water a day, outside meals.
7. Reduce dairy and salt
Food is always fundamental. In this case, to prevent hair loss we should reduce or eliminate dairy and salt from our diet. This will affect our hair and our health in a very positive way.
8. Discover essential oils
Some essential oils are very beneficial for the hair. We can add them to our shampoo, conditioner or mask, or use them for our scalp massage. In this case, we will mix them with extra virgin coconut oil. We recommend these essential oils:
- Tea tree
9. Learn to say goodbye to stress
One of the worst enemies of health is stress, which has very negative effects on our body. Among them, hair loss is one of the most common.
If we are experiencing a stage of nervousness, irritability, anxiety or anxiety we recommend making changes in our lifestyle to solve it. We can find great help in yoga, meditation, sports, swimming, excursions, etc.
Do you have more questions or are you also suffering from hair loss issues ? Then feel free to to contact our friendly team that will answer all your queries. Furthermore they can also propose a free and non binding hair analysis.
So don’t hesitate if you want to benefit from Dr. Balwi and Elithairtransplant’s expertise for a successful and affordable hair transplant in Turkey !