What are the hair colour trends for 2020 ?
Hair color trends change every year to give you a “New Year New Me” look. You need to constantly change your hair color according to the new trends, with the new trends comes the new ways to highlight and dye your hair.
The hair experts say that your hair always needs to look fresh and healthy. Hair stylists are coming up with the new things to give you a subtle and dramatic look. The trends for 2020 range from darker hair dyes to blonde and even with some mixed-up highlights.
The top hair colour trends for 2020
Here is the list of the hair colour trends that you are going to see in 2020. All of them are going to give you a glamorous look while giving your hair a healthy and shiny look.
- Jet black colour in hair always looks great because your hair gets a lot of shine with it. Many celebrities have been seen using this hair colour trend, if you are not considering to go for a light blonde hair dye then you have a number of options that you can choose and jet black is one of them.
- Almost black is another trend that is hitting 2020. This colour will be perfect for you if you are looking for low maintenance hair colour. Dark hair usually appears healthier and shinier while giving you an irresistibly attractive look.
- The new trend of 2020 includes the contrast hair colour. Celebrities are going crazy with the contrast colour combination as it gives your hair a perfect bold look. If you have curly hair then these chunky highlights will give you a glamorous looks and hair colour.
Half and Half
- Half and half was the hair colour trend used in 2000s but now it has become the thing of 2020 after 2 decades. In this the upper layer of your hair will get a nice lighter shade while leaving the bottom layer of your hair with a darker shade.
- Colours ? Yes, you heard it right. 2020 will be the year to give you the opportunity to go with colourful hair. Ice blue hues or anything ranging from black to pink will is surely going to nail it.
- Twilighting your hair in 2020 is fully on as these woven highlights will go perfect from one season to another. The best part of having this is that it is low maintenance.
- Strawberry blonde is one of the best colour if you are thinking to go with the light shades with a touch of red dye. Strawberry blonde does not require high maintenance and you can also increase the intensity of colour as much as you like.
- Well you will need to have a perfect vision to spot this shade in your hair. If this is perfectly done then it will be very hard to understand where the darker shade ends and the light one starts.
- For red velvet colour, you need high maintenance as this colour fades away fast. You might need to consider the use of conditioners and colour-safe shampoos. The best thing about this shade is that it goes well with all skin colours.
What are the natural alternatives to chemical hair colour trends ?
Hair colours unfortunately have a lot of chemicals like hydrogen peroxide and ammonia in them. Those are known to damage the outer layer of your hair. Unfortunately they only give a limited choice in which colour you can choose for your hair. But it is one of the best ways to die your hair is by the use of the following natural hair dyes:
- One of the natural hair dyes that has been used by the people from centuries. Henna will give your hair a reddish orange shade. Depending on the time you apply henna on your hair, you can also increase or decrease the intensity of colour. Mix henna with water until you get a smooth but a little thick paste of it, directly apply to your hair and leave them for at least two hour or the time till it dries. Then rinse it directly off with water.
- Brewed coffee can help you give your hair a nice darker shade, it won’t stay long in your hair and might help to cover up some grey hair as well. But if you are looking for a sudden darker shade in your hair then coffee is surely going to give you that. Mix the brewed coffee with the grounded coffee and add it in your conditioner. Apply this paste on your hair and leave it for an hour or two then wash it off, repeat if you find it necessary.
- Carrot juice is another naturally occurring dye that will give your hair a tint of reddish orange shade. Mix the carrot juice (you can also use beetroot juice) with any carrier oil like coconut oil. Apply this paste on your hair and leave it for an hour or two then rinse it off thoroughly. Repeat if you don’t get the desired results.
Have you tried our hair care products ?
In collaboration with Dr. Balwi, we have designed a line of products that are ideal to care and nurture your scalp. The biotin rich formula contained in our sprays and shampoo helps your hair to stay strong especially after the use of chemically induced hair colouring products. Our hair care products are like that “grandmother recipe” which is only going to leave you with smooth and silky hair !
Conclusion : hair colour trends for 2020, a classy look !
All and the hair colour trends change every year but those of 2020 are going to give you classy and attractive look. The hair colour ranging from blonde share to the jet black will only leave you with flawless looks while giving your hair a perfect healthier and shinier look. The lighter hair shades will require a bit maintenance whereas the darker shades are low maintenance and will go perfectly from one season to another. Two tone, colour contrast, red velvet, jet black and specially the strawberry blonde hair dyes will be the perfect hair dyes that will go with all skin types.
Do you have more questions or are you suffering from hair loss issues ? Then feel free to to contact our friendly team that will answer all your queries. Furthermore they can also offer a free and non binding hair analysis. So don’t hesitate if you want to benefit from Dr. Balwi and Elithairtransplant’s expertise for a successful and affordable hair transplant in Turkey !
Free hair analysis from Europe's No.1
Our team of experts analyse your hair to provide you with a no-obligation quote. Use our free hair calculator to submit your requirements - it only takes 2 minutes!