Hair transplant in Turkey – This is how it works
Checklists : Before – and After the FUE Hair Transplant
Nidya Hotel offers a 24-hours reception and modern, air-conditioned rooms with a Flatscreen TV and free WiFi.
The rooms in the hotel are comfortable decorated in warm colors and offer carpets, a Minibar and a water cooker. Enjoy the view of the city from your room. The restaurant invites you for a meal in the open with an open area. Vegetarian and diabetic Menus are available on request.
- No hard work, no stress, no sex, no sport nor alcohol !
- Your neck should not be strained during sleep
- Please don’t wear anything over the head, e.g. tight hoodies. Wear shirts.
- When washing there should be no bleeding or bruises.
- Take the medications as instructed by the doctor!!
- Three days after the operation:
One may wash the operated area after 24 hours, better yet after 48 hours.
- Wear a cap when you are outside
- Protect your hair 15 days after operation from too strong and direct sun light.
- Don’t go into the swimming pool or to the sea !
- There is no scar and the tiny crusts will heal up in 2 days.
- Thereby, there is no skin tissue removed in FUE and no cut wounds arise, you will also feel no numbness.
- The direction of growth and receptacles of the implanted hair will conform to their natural form.
- Also the still existing hair will become stronger with time due to the increasing blood supply.
- Your hair will be implanted according to your desired density because enough hair can be extracted from the neck area.
Hair Washing after the FUE Operation
- You can wash your hair as normal at home on the 3rd day. Please use the prescribed lotion on the implanted area and on the donor area. Let the lotion work for around 15 minutes, and then you can wash it off with lukewarm water !
- You can wash the donor area completely normally but wash the implanted area carefully. Dab it only, DO NOT rub it!!! Post-operational washing instructions are similar. Wash your hair with plenty of lukewarm water! Please do it a bit long.
- Avoid Rubbing for 15 Days. The crusts from the extraction point and the implant area will fall off after a week.
- Do not use any hair dryer! Dry your hair with a hand towel without rubbing! Press and dab only!!
- Don’t use any hair gel and spray!
- You may do some light sports that do not strain you and do not put pressure on your head.
- Avoid strong sun light 4-6 weeks after the operation !
- 1st Day : You get a bandage – Come to the clinic for after-control
- 2nd Day : The healing process is going on, which is normal- You don’t need to worry yourself.
- 3rd Day : Wash your hair as recommended
- 10th Day : Little by little, the crusts fall off as the hair is washed.
- 15th Day : The healing process is finished.
- 3rd Week : 60% of the implanted hair fall off. Don’t be alarmed. It’s a normal process. The roots remain.
- 8th-12th Weeks : The roots of the fallen hair and the remaining implanted hair start their growth.
- 6th Month : All implanted hair grow and you are now allowed to visit a hairstylist for the first time.
- But it may take up to 12 months to get the end result.
If you are interested to have a hair transplant, contact us at any time at 0044 20 80680547 or by email at [email protected].
We need some your personal details and good photographs of you beforehand with which we will arrange an individual schedule for your hair transplant.
2. Send photos
Please take photographs of your actual hair condition as detailed as possible and send us them digitally either by E-Mail at [email protected] or through WhatsApp on +4915792348953. Based on these first impressions, we will determine your treatment expenses for you and immediately send you a detailed cost estimates.
3. Arranging the Date of Operation
If you have agreed with our cost estimates, we can shortly agree on an appointment for surgery for your hair transplant. The transfer and the hotel will be booked by us. You will not need to make reservations. (Excluding your flight).
4. Booking Flight and Hotel
If the arrangement for your hair transplant is fixed and you have provided your deposit, then we will quickly initiate all further steps for your transfer and your accommodation. You need not bother with other details, only your flight remains to be booked.
5. Travel and Pickup
After you are picked up at the airport, we request you to immediately arrive at the Meeting Point (Vodafone Store just beside the passport checking point). Our Transfer Team will await you here and receive you. Together with our team, you will directly and easily arrive at your hotel.
6. Day 1 | Arrival
The first day of treatment, you will arrive to your hotel and relax in your new luxurious surroundings. We all this first day of rest to give you peace of mind in your treatment and upcoming surgery. You will be picked up from the hotel shortly before your arrangement and then brought to the clinic.
7. Day 2 | The Operation
On the second day the actual operation will then take place, to which you will be picked up directly from your hotel. In the clinic, warten first a preliminary examination, hair analysis and a preliminary discussion with our specialists on your hair transplant will await you. Warning: Your hair will be trimmed very short before the actual operation in order to achieve optimum results. The actual operation is very easy for you. You will be anesthetized locally at the areas to be handled and during the operation you can entertain yourself with music or TV. The operation itself takes time between three and eight hours depending on transplant volume. After the operation, you will be brought back to your hotel.
8. Day 3 | Follow Up and Travel Back
One day after the operation a follow up examination awaits you in the clinic, for which you will be picked up again. Here you will get further information on the appropriate behavior after the operation. Our transfer service will bring you directly to the airport- allowing you to take your stress-free flight back home.