Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is a real beauty elixir for hair. At its or his shortage they suffer first of all. This is evident from the main “signals”:
- Friability and dryness even when using nutrient masks;
- cross-section of tips;
- itching and flaking of the scalp, dandruff;
- there is no gain;
- active hair loss.
If you find yourself at least a few symptoms, this is an occasion to consult a doctor or a cosmetologist. They will analyze the problem more deeply and prescribe the appropriate treatment. If you do not take measures in time and do not fill the vitamin B6 supply, dermatitis, cracks in the corners of the mouth, increased nervous excitability and irritability will add to the problems with the hair.
How Vitamin B6 Affects Hair Health?
Pyridoxine helps the hair to retain moisture, they become softer and moistened, the effect of “straw” disappears.
- Accelerated hair growth, they stop falling out. The hairs become thicker, get a more smooth structure.
- Vitamin B6 soothes the scalp, itching and redness pass. With them, dandruff gradually disappears.
- Vitamin B6 normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands, the hair is less dirty and keeps its freshness and purity longer.
- Nutrition is also obtained by roots, due to this, the hair becomes more healthy throughout the entire length.
You can get a portion of a useful substance in two ways: to take vitamin inside or apply directly to the hair. Both of these methods can be combined, then the effect will be even more stable.
Vitamin B6 for oral usage
A large portion of vitamins comes to us along with food. That is why the diet affects the health of the body in the first place. When vitamin B6 is deficient, it is recommended that you revise your diet and include certain foods in your diet:
- By-products: heart, liver, kidneys and so on.
- Meat: chicken and turkey, as well as beef;
- Fish and seafood: oysters, tuna, cod, mackerel.
- Vegetables: potatoes, almost all green vegetables such as spinach, celery, asparagus, cabbage, as well as tomatoes, sweet peppers, pumpkin, beans.
- Fruits: pomegranate, bananas, oranges, avocado.
- Berries: sea-buckthorn, strawberry.
- All nuts, especially greek and hazelnuts, sunflower seeds.
- Cereals: buckwheat, millet, rice. Sprouted sprouts of wheat and bran are also useful.
- Milk, cottage cheese, natural yogurt and other unsweetened dairy products.
- Eggs, especially yolk.
The use of these products is mandatory every day (except for individual intolerance). The fact is that pyridoxine is quickly removed from the body. After 8-9 hours, the body needs a new portion of the vitamin. Ideally, every meal should include at least one of the listed foods.
Tea mask for dark hair
What you need: a tablespoon of black tea, 1 egg yolk, a teaspoon of aloe juice, 1 ampoule of vitamin B6, a glass of boiling water.
How to cook: pour the tea with boiling water and let it brew for 20 minutes, strain and cool. Add the remaining ingredients, mix and apply over the entire length of the hair. Hold half an hour under the film and towel. Then rinse with plenty of water.